Rethinking Academia is an international group of young scientists founded in 2019 and based in Austria.
Our goal is to organise public events that stimulate discussions and initiatives aimed at modernising the academic scientific system in the light of the novel opportunities that today’s society offers.
- Giulia Rubino (University of Vienna & CoQuS)
- Flavio Del Santo (IQOQI-Vienna, University of Vienna & CoQuS)
- Chiara Cardelli (IQOQI-Vienna)
- Moritz Kriegleder (University of Vienna & Medical University of Vienna)
- Katharina Flich (University of Vienna)
- Benjamin Jablonski (University of Vienna)
- Roberto Onofrio (Dartmouth College)
- Guilherme Franzmann (Nordic Institute for Theoretical Physics)
- Leonardo Miele (University of Leeds)
- Ian Durham (Saint Anselm College)
- Lorenza Viola (Dartmouth College)
This project is organised in collaboration with the independent international association Basic Research Community for Physics (BRCP).